HOW TO GET A GLOWY SKIN WITH RITUALS HAMMAM AT HOME
Summer is here in full glory and now is the perfect time to flaunt beautiful summer maxi dresses and enjoy delicious seasonal fruits. But summers also require you to pay special attention to your skin even if you think having spent enough time pampering your skin during cold months. Therefore,we all lead busy lives most of the time in this crazy rush, so having a peaceful beauty time is needed. It’s the ideal antidote to all those tensions that build up over the working day, banishing every kind of stress. This is why, in your schedule, make an appointment with yourself ! If you’re looking to bring a relaxing spa experience but can’t jet off to a beautiful hammam in Marrakech, then do it yourself from the comfort of your home. The goal is to spend a day of relaxation and only think about yourself and discovering themade at home hammam and its benefits. Certainly for most, bathing for instance is a purely functional operation, a “let’s get this done” kind of thing. In my case I’d for jump in and out of the shower between University courses, collaboration deadlines or at the end of a long stressful day. However, as often as I can, I will take the time to indulge in a detox bath. This is why I want you to build a privileged relaxing moment at home by pampering yourself with the new Rituals Hammam products through 5 simple steps:
• Step 1: Shower and steam away! Before entering the shower, run it very hot to allow steam to rise and fill the shower. Then lower the temperature a little to a heat you can tolerate and steam yourself for 5 to 10 minutes so your skin is warm and softened allowing your pores to open. Apply in a circular motion, Rituals of hammam black soap which contains efreshing Eucalyptus and nourishing pure Olive Oil. Start with your legs, moving up to your arms and torso. Leave the soap on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This black soap specially created to deeply cleanse and purify the body, will remove your old skin cells. While using it, you can multi-task by applying a hair mask and/or a face mask while you wait for this all natural soap to penetrate. If you prefer another alternative, you can also go for Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel option which is deeply infused with aromatic Eucalyptus and Rosemary. This time, work it into a slight lather and allow it to penetrate skin for 3 to 10 minutes. The salve will turn into a heady lather and this will allow your body to be fully endorsed and covered.
• Step 2: After you have applied the black soap, you need to exfoliate in order to remove dead skin. So put on Rituals kessa gloves up and down your body. This no only will remove all your dead skin cells but also increase the circulation in your arms and legs, helping to reduce cellulite. Rinse away the soap with warm water. Another secret to have a radiant skin by getting rid of old dry and dead skin cells is the scrub — it can be used as a deep-cleansing mask by leaving the lotion on dry skin. So if you prefer this method, then cover your body with Rituals hot scrub that is made with ginger & fresh eucalyptus aroma-therapeutic properties.This is an exfoliating micro-scrub with natural grains that leave skin looking fresh and supple. Scrub heavily in a circular motion, you may see dead skin rolling off. Finally, rinse well thoroughly with warm water and massage all the soap or scrub and dead skin cells off your body.
• Step 3: Apply Rituals of hammam body mud mixture to your body, massage a thin layer of mud into damp skin, leave for 2 – 5 minutes, then rinse off in the shower or soak it off in the bath.
• Step 4: You’re almost done! After you have rinsed off the clay, pour some Rituals Hammam body mist over your skin and dry yourself with a towel. This based on refreshing Eucalyptus and Rosemary mist, leaves your skin with a refreshing fine dew. After drying, hydrate your body with a luxurious Rituals hammam body cream. Enriched with revitalizing organic Eucalyptus and Rosemary, this rich body cream will nourish your skin and leave a beautifully silky soft feeling.
• Step 5: Finally, continue that feeling of relaxation and sip on a hot glass of sweet mint tea to hydrate or if you prefer, you can either brew a content organic Skin Tea to continue the ritual from the inside out or simply drink a glass of cold water to rehydrate your body. All of these treatments will provide a full sensation of wellbeing in your body and spirit.
Products: / Rituals of hammam black soap / Rituals of hammam foaming shower gel / Rituals of hammam hot scrub / Rituals of hammam body mud / Rituals Hammam body mist / Rituals of hammambody cream /